Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of the Commons?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work submitted herein has not been published elsewhere, nor is it at present being considered for publication by another journal. If either of these conditions applies, the author must provide complete details in a covering letter to the editors. Failure to notify the editors is grounds for rejection.
- The manuscript complies with the stated word limit of 8000 words. The editors may in review articles permit the references to be excluded from the word count.
- The text adheres to the formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (see About the Journal).
- The text of the paper itself and that of the tables and any textual appendices are either in doc format for Microsoft WORD or Rich Text Format (RTF).
- Equations and figures, if present, are correctly locateded in the body text of the paper in jpg format.
- Use of copyrighted material such as figures, tables, trademarks, logos is discouraged by the editors. If such materials are used, the author has 1) declared in a cover letter that such material is submitted and 2) received written permission from the original publisher to use the materials.
- In the case of multiple authors, we will in the published article by default provide all email addresses.
Each article is copyrighted © by its author(s), and is published here by the International Association for the Study of Commons under license from the author(s). When a paper is accepted for publication, authors will be requested to agree with the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. For further information on this license, see: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose to any other party.