Viewing Metrics for:
Community-based management of Tricholoma matsutake (S. Ito and S. Imai) Singer: a case study of South Korean mountain villages
Published on 06 Mar 2014.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.